Dr Glover is pleased to be able to offer the O-Shot® procedure which is able to help many women address vaginal issues which have for years had no simple, effective treatment. These issues include:
• Stress Urinary Incontinence
• Vaginal Dryness
• Pain with Intercourse
• Decreased Ability to Orgasm
• Urge Urinary Incontinence
• Lichen Sclerosus
• Lichen Planus
• Chronic Pain from Trauma from Childbirth (episiotomy scars)
• Chronic Pain from Mesh
• Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
The Woman's 5 Sex-Pleasure Problems:
1. Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: (Usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn't sound like much until you think about it--that's the same as one in 20 women!Research shows that only about 14% of women EVER talk to ANY of their physicians about sex. Although 4 in 10 suffer from a sexual disorder.
2. Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: (Low desire). Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it’s causing a problem in the woman's life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem.
**Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex can lead to more energy,…more creativity…increased confidence…less depression, and improved overall health.**
3. Female Orgasmic Disorder: ~ 1 in 20 women suffer from this disorder (or 5%). With this, women can become aroused but have difficulty achieving orgasm. This can be so frustrating that the woman starts to avoid sex to avoid the frustration.
4. Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women.
5. Genital Mismatch: can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder & pain with sex.
Finally an in office procedure to address the issues which many women have but have been afraid to discuss.
Why wait? call now: (352) 243-6686
Need more information? Click here -> www.oshot.info/research