• Stress Urinary Incontinence
• Vaginal Dryness
• Pain with Intercourse
• Decreased Ability to Orgasm
• Urge Urinary Incontinence
• Lichen Sclerosus
• Lichen Planus
• Chronic Pain from Trauma from Childbirth (episiotomy scars)
• Chronic Pain from Mesh
• Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
The Woman's 5 Sex-Pleasure Problems:
1. Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: (Usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn't sound like much until you think about it--that's the same as one in 20 women!Research shows that only about 14% of women EVER talk to ANY of their physicians about sex. Although 4 in 10 suffer from a sexual disorder.
2. Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: (Low desire). Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it’s causing a problem in the woman's life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem.
**Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex can lead to more energy,…more creativity…increased confidence…less depression, and improved overall health.**
3. Female Orgasmic Disorder: ~ 1 in 20 women suffer from this disorder (or 5%). With this, women can become aroused but have difficulty achieving orgasm. This can be so frustrating that the woman starts to avoid sex to avoid the frustration
4. Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women.
5. Genital Mismatch: can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder & pain with sex.
Don't we all remember this scene?!
Finally an in office procedure to address the issues which many women have but have been afraid to discuss.
Why wait? call now: (352) 243-6686
Need more information? Click here -> www.oshot.info/research